Friday, September 9, 2011

Vocab

So Avery's stared talking...correction, saying words, and it's awesome. I'm pretty sure she has a name for everything, I just don't know what it is yet. The running list includes: ball, duu (door), lala (flower), dog, mama, dada, baby, ba (barney), bebe (blanket), lithe (light), wah (wall), ees (cheese), rass (grass) and the best one, dough-dough (yogurt). 

It's amazing how her mind works, in fact, I don't think it every stops. She learns and does new things daily. And I know I'm a typical mother when I say, 'I love her' at this age, but I LOVE HER AT THIS AGE. If I could freeze her growing at 19 months, I totally would.

She is so interested in every little thing; it's a new discovery for her. Take, for instance, an airplane! We hardly notice them anymore, but Avery watches every single one. And wants to make sure you see it too. To her, they are amazing :)

My heart hurts knowing she's growing up so quickly. But it makes me thankful about a year from now I'll have another one experiencing the samething things all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment